Cadaretta Vine Society
What you do
Just purchase 12 bottles or more of Cadaretta wines in a calendar year (January 1st – December 31st) and you’re a member! There is no additional cost or obligation.
What you get
- Access to exclusive Vine Society Events including but not limited to:
- New release parties
- Winemaker dinners
- Owner’s receptions
- …and more
- Free ground shipping on orders of 6+ bottles
- 10% discount on 6 bottles or more
- First access to Southwind Vineyard Reserve wines as well as access to all new releases before they are released to the general public
- Discounted tastings and events at the Glasshouse (on our Estate Southwind Vineyard)
Become a member today! Sign up today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Springboard is a reserve-quality Bordeaux-varietal blend made from the top barrels of the vintage. In 2014, we selected only the very best from our cellar. Less than 250 cases produced.
A red blend of Rhone varietals, a winemaker selection of the best barrels of each vintage.
Led by Cadaretta winemaker, Kendall Mix. Limited to 20 guests.
Scroll down to purchase your tickets online.
This varietal Cabernet Sauvignon comes from selected blocks at our estate Southwind Vineyard in the Walla Walla Valley AVA, then from barrel selections we make in the winery. Less than 50 cases produced.
This blend of Bordeaux varietals comes from selected blocks at our estate Southwind Vineyard in the Walla Walla Valley AVA. We then select only the best barrels to use for this wine. Less than 85 cases produced.
The first estate wine bottled from our Southwind Vineyard, in the hills of the southern Walla Walla Valley.
/ 1 Bottle 750 mL
A selection combining our best-of-vintage Bordeaux varietal barrels, selected by winemaker Kendall Mix.